The library is a nerve of an educational institution. The primary mission of the library is to support the educational activities of the institution by providing physical and intellectual access to information, consistent with the present and future needs of the institute and the users.
The collection of National College Bagepalli library includes print and electronic forms of books, journals, in the field of science, arts, commerce, literature, general books. The annual budget of the library for the present academic year is 1 lakh. Total collection of the library as on date is 31,000 Books.
The library offers services such as reference, circulation, previous question paper service, internet & printing services. The library has been
using the “Easy Lib”, an integrated library management software package with all the modules for the library house keeping operations.The library is kept open on all working days from Monday to Friday (9 A.M. – 5 P.M.), & Saturday 9am to 1.30pm The average library user per day is 220 including circulation.
- Circulation Section – 90 X 25 = 2250 sqft
- Reference Section - 75 X 25 = 1875 sqft
- 1. Books - 31000
- 2. Titles - 7675
- 3. SC/ST Books - 1328
- 1. National - 09
- 2. General - 08
- 3. Video Cassettes - 30
- 4. Computers - 07
- 5. Number of User - 1150
- • Total Volumes – 31,000.
- • News papers & Magazines – 20
- • Book Bank Facility for SC/ST Students.
- • Khode Lakshmanasa Book Bank.
- • Thippe Rudraiah & Thippamma Book Bank.
- • UGC Book Bank for SC/ST.
- • UGC Book Bank & Career Development Programme.
- • UGC Internet Resource Centre.
- • Total Computerization & Bar-coding.
- • Circulation of books on rotation basis.
- • Availability of Old Question Papers.